Snowboard Courses Children
S4 Grouplessons Snowboard - Collective training board and personal success
Special learning programmes with variation and fun
Wether rookie, newcomer or professional - learn or improve your skills with the S4 snowboard school.
- GREEN Instructions for beginners and newcomers (Familiarization with the equipment, sliding and schussing)
- BLUE Driftturn high with weightshift, tilt (tip) turn, Magic circle
- RED Driftturn deep with weightshift, tilt (tip) turn with Body angulation Carving high and deep, short turns high (neutral Position)
- BLACK Shortturns centred Position, short turns high (centred Position) bumps compensation, carving high, jump turn
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Course days: from sunday to fridayvon Sonntag bis Freitag
- Course times: 10.00 – 12.00 Uhr und 13.00 – 15.00 Uhr
- Entry: for beginners sunday and monday, for advanced daily
Book snowboard instruction online and benefit of 5% online reduction
Classification: For an appropriate care of the children, they are classified in groups in consideration of their experience, age and language skills. Preference and wishes can be taken in consideration. Our head of classification will care for your needs.
Skipass: Newcomers can purchase a 10 point score card for the first day. For intermediate beginners older than 6 years we can offer a Special Ski School Skipass, which is only valid on a few beginner slopes of the skiing area Fieberbrunn. This ticket can only be provided in combination with a skischool ticket. Advanced boarders need a regular skipass for the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn. All Skipass versions can be bought in the S4 shop.